Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Imaginary Me

Question: What would the best version of Laura Jean look like? What would be her strengths?
I’m a big believer in God and I believe that God creates us as we are for a reason.  To simply answer the question the best version of Laura Jean is the version I am now.  I am Haitian, 5’6, short hair and very rebellious.  Everything I believe in is built on what I’ve learned in my own personal life and what I’ve been exposed too as a child.  If there is something I don’t believe in I will make sure to articulate my idea or my opinion and everyone’s entitled to their own opinion so I don’t expect anyone to agree with me.  I am a little last minute is everything but I’ve found a way to make myself immune to that characteristic.  I am a very determine person and if I am dedicated to something or someone I will make sure I put my 100% to accomplish a good relationship and good outcome.  I guess the strength that God blessed me with is the same thing that keeps me motivated and that’s my drive and determination to succeed.  This may sound a little overweening; however, it is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment